Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Bits

Brya - Brya has suddenly discovered that she likes football. She even stood up to the boys on the playground (with the teachers help) so she could play during recess. She's even into watching the highlights with Troy.

Nolan - The other day I picked up "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book from the library. Nolan said "I'm surprised you let us get this book." I asked "why, what is wrong with the book?". Nolan replied "It says DIARRHEA in the title"

Thea - Thea asked if I will "needle" her a wedding dress...just like Chelsea's.

Flint - What do you call it when your baby is NOT crawling BUT can get wherever he wants to go by rolling, schooching, stretching, reaching, rocking, pulling, elbowing, etc. Whatever that is...that is what Flint is doing. We are off to go buy baby gates!

3 comments:

Angie said...

haha i guess you got rid of all your baby gates from the last three kids? flint MUST have been a surprise LOL

Timmann Family said...

Brya, if you want to play football you go for it girl!! Girl Power!!
Nolan! you crack me up that is so funny!!
Thea, I bet grandma fix it would "neddle" you a dress! (maybe not a wedding dress!)
Flint--He just needs to keep up with the big kids!!
Love ya all! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Love these special "little bits". We need to do lunch sometime. Let me know a good day for you and I'll come your way.