Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wish I had taken a picture....

This afternoon the kids were playing "Princesses and Prince". We set up the little tent in their playroom last night and now it is the "castle". Because Nolan is the only prince the girls were trying to make themselves pretty so he would pick one of them to marry(I have no idea were they get these ideas). Even during lunch Nolan was making suggestions to them about what they could do (such as put on a dress instead of PJs.......Ok he probably heard that from me!!). After awhile I go upstairs to check things out and find that Thea has smeared her pink toothpaste all over her face and arms and hair. I asked her why and she said to make herself cute. She sure was pretty.......pretty sticky that is. I wish that I had taken a picture.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Thea! Fun to see some new pics - - hopefully my princess palace in Chicago hasn't been replaced with their own castle in their playroom.

Happy New Year!

Kerry

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

That's awesome - pink TOOTHPASTE!?! =)