Friday, October 3, 2008

I give up.......

We had a wonderful busy summer and I really wanted to post some of the 1000+ pics we took....but the summer doesn't seem to be posting itself so I guess we are just going to move right onto Fall!! :-) Here are some of the highlights of our summer....


  • Nolan's 5th birthday

  • 2+ weeks of vacation to WA and ID

  • Horse show (not our horses...much to Brya's dismay)

  • State Fair

  • Pool time, pool time and more pool time

  • many visits to the zoo

  • Conner Prairie

  • Frog Rescues

  • sprinkler park

  • and much much more

If you want pics of any of these events just leave me a comment (bribery...I know :-) and I'll work a getting something posted.

3 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

I haven't given up on you! I check your blog right along with everyone else in my list, hoping, hoping, hoping to see some pictures!!! Of course, your trip to WA gave you a bit of a grace period in posting, but time is running out on that! Just a few...please??? You don't even have to say anything about them. Blogs are all about pictures anyway. We can all figure out what they're about...or make something up at least!

Timmann Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timmann Family said...

Congratulations of getting new pictures up!!!...but
I agree with Amy, pictures of all the summer events would be great! Pictures are thousand words (so you wouldn’t need to write!). But the best thing would be if you got them up sometime this month!! LOL . We sure miss you guys!!!